Thursday, April 3, 2014

Easter Essentials: Tips for a Great Easter Holiday!

Hey Everyone!

As you all know it is already April! Which means Easter is right around the corner! My favorite things about the holiday are all of the pretty dresses, pastel colors, and fun family activities! There are so many great things about Easter! So were ringing in the Spring season by giving you my Easter Essentials list!  Everything you should be doing this holiday!


1. The Easter Dress

For as long as I can remember what I wore for Easter was always important. Actually, so was everything else I wore. (My parents dressed me in designer clothes from birth lol) Regardless, I always had a fancy Easter Dress.  Today, I still get all dolled up for Easter.  So here are my top choices for my Easter Dress this year!  Looking fabulous is definitely essential to any great holiday!


  


2. The Easter Eggs

When I was young, the only options for decorating Easter eggs was those little Pals dye kits or mixing food coloring with vinegar (Yuck!) Now, in the age of Pinterest, there are more than enough different methods and designs to inspire your Easter eggs this year.  From glitter, to paint, to Sharpie clad eggs, there is no excuse for plain old eggs anymore!  Here are my favorite ideas from Pinterest for this year!


  


3. The Easter Decor

At this point in life, some of you may be still celebrating the holidays with your parents and family, or you may be throwing your own party!  Either way, getting in the spirit through decorating is still means for a good time!  Make an Easter pinata, plan a fancy tablescape, or maybe just display your favorite bunny stuffed animals! There are some great ideas out there, and even more from your own little noodle!





4.  The Easter Candy

What's Easter without candy! Jellybeans, Peeps, and Reese's Eggs, are some of the wonderful things of the season!  Make sure you get your fix now, your next excuse for candy a candy binge isn't until October!  Go the traditional route, or spruce them up! Either way, share some sweet treats with your family and friends!





5. The Easter Love

Last but not least, as any other holiday, remember the reason for the season and what it means to you! Whether Easter is a very religious event for you, or just a time to spend with your family and friends, make it count!  Share the love and the candy and make this Easter your most enjoyable yet!



Happy Holidays!
XO, Briana

For more Easter ideas, check out my Spring Holidays Pinterest Board!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment