Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ambassador Spotlight: Jenny Blaisdell

Name?
Jenny Blaisdell
 
Birthday?
January 4th, 1992

Where do you go to school?
University of Texas at San Antonio

Why did you choose your school? (Disregard if not in college)
 I chose UTSA because it was the perfect distance away from home. Not too close, but not too far away.

Major/Minor? (Disregard if not in college)
I’m a Communications major with a focus in Public Relations and am minoring in Business Administration. 
  
Where do you hope to be in ten years?
In ten years, I hope to be married with two children and doing something in the Public Relations field.

What are some of your favorite things to do?
I like reading, shopping, going to concerts, and hanging out with my sorority sisters.
  
What is your go-to fashion accessory?
My go-to fashion accessory is my gold Tory Burch earrings. They go with nearly everything and add the perfect touch to any outfit.

If you had to pick one food to eat forever, what would it be?
Pasta.

What is your favorite part about B&G?
I enjoy the friendly working environment. Everyone’s so kind and willing to help you with anything that you may need.

Why did you decide to apply to B&G?
I knew Brittany prior to applying and she was looking for applicants so I looked over the application and saw that they needed PR people and I was sold.

If you could be best friends with one celebrity, who would it be and why?
I think I would be best friends with Leighton Meester. Solely because I’m completely obsessed with her as Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl.

What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
The best piece of advice that I received was to never settle for anything that makes you anything less than happy.

What’s one thing that will always make you smile?
One thing that will always make me smile is being a part of my amazing sisterhood in Alpha Omicron Pi.

Three interesting things about yourself:
1.      I’m an only child.
2.      I’m left-handed.

3.      I’m addicted to monograms.
     
      It was great learning about Jenny!!
      Enjoy!!
      Abbey Rettinger
     writer2.bgdesigns@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment