Thursday, March 20, 2014

New Blog Writer!

We are all super excited to welcome Briana Rivas to the team at B&G Designs! She is going to be the newest blog writer!! Be looking for some great new ideas and posts from her in the upcoming weeks! I know that we are all super excited to have her, and we hope you are too. Here is some information about her.

Name?
Briana Rivas

Birthday?
June 5th 1991

Where do you go to school?
I went to Coastal Carolina University

Where do you hope to be in ten years?
I hope to have an established career and a family of my own!

What are some of your favorite things to do?
Blogging, Shopping, Singing, Spending time with family

What is your go-to fashion accessory?
Pearls, of course!

If you had to pick one food to eat forever, what would it be?
Oooohh idk, probably Kettle Cooked Potato Chips…

What is your favorite part about B&G?
The girls who run it! Everyone is so excited and friendly!

Why did you decide to apply to B&G?
It seemed like a great opportunity and a lot of fun!

If you could be best friends with one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Pink!  She’s one of my role models and favorite singers!  I’d love to pick her brain and get to know her personally.

What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
My parents always taught me to never give up and to always persevere.  Your success ultimately starts and ends with you!

What’s one thing that will always make you smile?
Adorable puppies.  Awwww 

Three interesting things about yourself:
1) I’m half Puerto Rican
2) I’m pretty much a jack of all creative trades
3) I have a HUGE nerdy side

Enjoy!
Abbey Rettinger
writer2.bgdesigns@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment