Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Playlist

Let's talk summertime tunes.
Everybody has their summer songs that whenever you hear them, you imagine yourself driving through town with the top down, feet on a dashboard, going to a beach with your hair blowing in the wind. Okay, maybe not everyone, but I sure do even though I have never actually done that in my life.

Moving on, I am a complete country music kind of girl, but I tried to think of some other good songs that are not country. I put together a list of songs that you could put on a CD (ancient, right?!) and listen to in the car of the good songs of the summer. There are some good songs to take you back to the good times along with some pump up music thrown in there as well! Check it out:

1. Drunk On A Plane by Dierks Bentley
2. Somethin' Bad by Miranda Lambert ft. Carrie Underwood (Two perfect girls in one song?!)
3. Wiggle by Jason Derulo ft. Snoop Dog (You can't help but love this song)
4. Problem by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
5. American Kids by Kenny Chesney
6. Meanwhile Back at Mama's by Tim McGraw ft. Faith Hill
7. Ain't It Fun by Paramore
8. I Wish I Could Break Your Heart by Cassadee Pope
9. Keep Them Kisses Comin' by Craig Campbell
10. 19 You and Me by Dan + Shay
11. Later On by The Swon Brothers
12. Bartender by Lady Antebellum
13. Beat This Summer by Brad Paisley
14. Riverbank by Brad Paisley
15. Cruise by Florida Georgia Line (I don't think this song will ever get old for me.)
16. Dust by Eli Young Band
17. The Man by Aloe Blacc
18. Summertime by Kenny Chesney (Really any Kenny Chesney song is summery.)
19. Sunshine & Whiskey by Frankie Ballard
20. Beachin' by Jake Owen
21. Play It Again by Luke Bryan
22. Where It's At by Dustin Lynch

I hope these songs made you think of what your favorite summer tunes are. If you have other suggestions, leave them down below in the comments. You can never have enough good music in your life.

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment